Lucile Delorme, as data controller, attaches the greatest importance to confidentiality, as well as to the security of all information and personal data collected from users of the site “http://teleconsultation-osteopathie.com/” . He undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data carried out on teleconsultation-osteopathie.com complies with the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, concerning the protection of privacy, as well as the General Regulations on the Protection of Data (GDPR) of April 27, 2016.
The indications relating to data protection appearing below inform you about the types of processing of your personal data carried out by Lucile Delorme. Personal data is information that allows you to be identified directly or indirectly, or that may be affected to you.
Lucile Delorme collects and uses personal data in the context of its activities as described in this personal data protection policy.
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and is accompanied by information on:
- the data controller and the purposes for collecting this data (purposes);
- the legal basis for data processing;
- the compulsory or optional nature of the collection of data for the management of your request and the reminder of the categories of data processed;
- the categories of data subjects;
- the recipients of the data;
- the retention period of the data;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- your rights over data concerning you and how to exercise them with Lucile Delorme
The personal data collected as part of the services offered on teleconsultation-osteopathie.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow Lucile Delorme to manage the requests received through its forms.
1. THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENTS
Lucile Delorme, is responsible for the processing of personal data processed for the purposes described in this Policy.
2. PURPOSES OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Lucile Delorme collects and processes Personal Data to accomplish the following purposes:
respond to requests for information from users of http://www.teleconsultation-osteopathie.com/ and for any questions concerning its activities;
the improvement of the user experience on the websites http://www.erci-doumerc.com/, as well as the production of traffic statistics (cookies);
3. CATEGORIES OF DATA COLLECTED
The personal data processed is collected directly from users when requesting information.
Depending on the purpose of the processing, different categories of personal data relating to users of the services offered by Lucile Delorme may be collected, stored and used by Lucile Delorme. The categories of Personal Data collected are:
- personal identification data
- electronic identification data
- login data
4. RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The Recipients are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
The Recipients, as the case may be, process the Personal Data as subcontractors (when they act on the instructions of La table des producteurs), or as separate data controllers (when they process the personal data at their own expense). own purposes). Personal data may also be transferred to the administration and public authorities, including tax authorities, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT AND IMPROVEMENT OF THE USER EXPERIENCE
In order to optimize the navigation of site users, to monitor traffic and improve the website, ELucile Delorme uses the following tools:
You can modify the management and configuration of cookies at any time from the cookie manager tab available at the bottom right of your navigation page.
6. DURATION OF RETENTION OF THE DATA COLLECTED
Personal data is kept until the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected. They are thus kept as long as necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, this period being subject to the applicable legal limitation periods.
They can also be deleted on request, in accordance with the section below on the rights of data subjects.
7. EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED BY THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
In accordance with the laws and regulations in force in terms of data protection, you are entitled:
- to access and obtain information concerning the processing of your data;
- to request the rectification and modification of the data concerning you;
- to request the erasure of your data (“right to be forgotten”);
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- request the portability of your Personal Data: obtain the Personal Data communicated and obtain their transfer, on request;
- to oppose the processing of your Personal Data.
The persons concerned by the processing of their personal data by Lucile Delorme are entitled to request communication of said data by contacting:
Postal mail :
In addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) at www.cnil.fr.
8. DATA SECURITY
Lucile Delorme undertakes to process your personal data by taking all appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data collected, in order to avoid any unauthorized access, falsification, disclosure or destruction of said data.